DoTerra

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Breastfeeding awards!

This ribbon signifies that I have spent 5 plus years of my life as a breastfeeding mamma!


I really wanted to add this ribbon to my blog as a widget thingy but I can't figure out how to do it. So I figured at least this way if/when I actually have readers, they can enjoy these cool ribbons, too! There are about 10 different colored ribbons ranging from 6 weeks breastfeeding to 5 years + breastfeeding. In our society it is a heroic act of courage, selflessness and fortitude if we manage to successfully breastfeed at all. It is sometimes near impossible to leave the house without our efforts being undermined and out right sabotaged . We rarely get a pat on the back and we certainly don't expect any rewards! Now go get yourself a ribbon! You deserve it! And if anyone can tell me how to add links to my blog without including them in a post I would be so grateful!

No comments: