DoTerra

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sign up to receive an email reminder to get free samples.

Free Samples
I get an email daily to remind me to check the shop4freebies.com website and request the free samples that I am interested in receiving. If you haven't already signed up it is worth an extra email in your inbox every day. Most days I only request a few samples but today I requested the following:
1.Dunkin' Donuts coffee sample
2.Chocoalte Covered Pomogranite Seeds
3.Néctavida liquid supplement
4.A FREE GLOW STICK!
5.8 Child Safety Kits
6. free Sample of NicoDerm CQ and a $7 coupon for NicoDerm® CQ® with Smart Control
7.Bodi Heat Sample
8.New Fisher Price DVD
9.100ml sample bottle of Sabatino Tartufi Gourmet Olive Oil
10.Celebrate Urban Birds kit containing a beautiful color poster, information on urban greening, and bird identification for 16 common species.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could see that free glow stick ending up in a stocking at my house! Good deals!